- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Internships / Volunteering
General administrative efforts
- Front office management including managing customers / walk-ins ~ where they go, what they get, who they see, etc and managing in-bound calls
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning and printing needed documents
- Coordinate office repairs and maintenance operations. This includes ensuring clean facility (periodic checks during the day) and helping with the office physical design and improvements
- Liaising with vendors to ensure service delivery as needed
- Management of Asset register
- Inventory management
- Procurement and tracking of supplies
- Maintaining office filing systems
- Support other administration functions as required
- Business related degree
- Ability to complete administrative work accurately and efficiently.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- It is a 3 month paid internship contract.
- Successful completion of the internship period may lead to an offer of full-time employment.
- Business related expenses covered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Peach Cars KE on peach-technology.seamlesshiring.com to apply