- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial , Law / Legal
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Resolving problems by conducting root cause analysis, coming up with the best solution, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining an internal communication system; ensuring instructional and support personnel are kept informed of needed information.
- Managing supplies (cleaning, stationery, food supplies, etc.) & ensuring meals are prepared and served on time.
- Escalating issues to the Management that require the attention of the Founders and Directors.
- Preparing documents from rough drafts, notes, recordings, or oral instructions.
- Carrying out annual counts of physical assets and providing detailed analysis of assets’ condition/ variances in conjunction with the Finance-stores department.
- Overseeing the planning and preparing of staff meetings and workshops.
- Ensuring that appropriate security and safety methods are employed within the office.
- Ensuring the appropriate calendars and schedules of activities are maintained.
- Preparing, creating, and composing letters, reports, bulletins, and other
- Maintaining solid donor, volunteer, and parent/family relationships by handling enquiries, questions and concerns with speed and professionalism from all stakeholders.
- Preparing, creating, and composing letters, reports, bulletins, and other documents for our programs.
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences, or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a busy set up.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized individual with keen attention to detail and is task oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task while prioritizing key tasks.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject line on your email