- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
REF NO – KTB/07/2023
- Coordinate cleaning and tiding up surfaces and assigned offices.
- Coordinate moving and arranging office furniture, equipment, machinery and stationery.
- Prepare tea for authorized officers and guests and cleaning of utensils.
- Collect and dispatch mail and parcels.
- Updating and maintain mail movement registers.
- Operate basic office equipment which includes photocopying, binding and lamination.
- Supervise the general cleaning and fumigation of the Board’s offices.
Key Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ (plus) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in any of the following; Front Office, Customer care, House Keeping or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Three (3) years’ experience as an Office Assistant.
- Computer proficiency; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Ability to take instructions
- Good customer care relations
Method of Application
Applicants can access detailed advertisement and application details on KTB’s corporate website www.ktb.go.ke/vacancies.
- Applications should reach us not later than 5pm (East African Time) on 31st October 2023.
- No hard copy applications will be accepted.
- Applicants MUST quote the Reference Number for the position applied for on the cover letter. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
The successful candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity by submitting clearance certificates from the relevant institutions as stated below:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Tourism Board on docs.google.com to apply