Company: Broadband Communication Networks,
Title: Sales & Marketing Reps,
Broadband Communication Networks is a communication technologies solution provider whose objective is to provide communication network solutions for; Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Network Operators, Regulators, Broadcasting houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Governments and large business organizations in East Africa with our HQ in Nairobi Kenya. We are experienced in End-to-End ICT Networks for diverse applications.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading sales for networking products. Additionally, the Sales and Marketing Representative will provide support and leadership in networking design and architecture as well as provide product updates and advice to clients. He/she will also present recommendations to clients regarding networking configuration and will be responsible for the development of the project scope and the development of the proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced presales support for networking opportunities
- Provide a lead role in the sales of LAN/WAN solutions including WiFi, UC, cyber security, Video conferencing, Green Energy Solution.
- Develop overall Network and Green Energy solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bills of materials.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Provide support for internal teams for networking solutions.
- Provide advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Assist teammates with BOM development for Network solutions.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners.
- Attend key partner events and training sessions.
- Continued training to maintain expertise.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners and clients.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical,Electronics Engineering, ICT or Business Management or related field
- Network Industry Certification preferred (e.g. Cisco CCNA, Fortinet, Juniper) or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience with networking technologies.
- Experience in technical presales preferred.
- Experience with data centre, routing/switching, security voice solutions as well as green energy solutions.
How To Apply
Kindly submit your applications by 22nd June 2023 before close of business to email@example.com
Our website: www.broadcom.co.ke