Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver meals to patients’ rooms and provide them with information.
- Serve food and beverage to patients and clients at the designated areas within the required timelines.
- Ensure proper hygiene in handling of food and food items.
- Provide excellent customer service and address inquiries or concerns.
- Collaborate with the kitchen staff to ensure timely and efficient service.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of the Department.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Certificate in Hospitality, Food & Beverage Production or related course from a reputable institution.
- Proven experience as a waiter or in a similar customer service role.
- Knowledge of food and beverage menus and service techniques.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Problem-solving skills to address customer concerns.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER].
Note that you must attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form, and Practicing License ONLY when you apply online via the portal, all in PDF format.
Download: Job Application Form
If your background and competencies match the job descriptions, apply online now: https://careers.kutrrh.go.ke/
Physical Application Process
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Form, Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Practicing License ONLY when you apply to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 7th July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for university graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLYInterested and qualified? Go to Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital on www.kutrrh.go.ke to apply