Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Junior Sales Representative – Renewable Energy,
Industry: Renewable Energy,
Gross Salary: Ksh 120,000 – 130,000,
Our client in the Renewable Energy Industry is looking for an experienced, ambitious, and energetic person to join our existing sales team to focus on Food Service clients. The primary focus of this position is to drive the growth of the business by identifying and pursuing sales opportunities in the Renewable Energy Industry; to meet and exceed annual sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and achieve annual sales targets including, commercial and Industrial installation projects.
- Develop opportunities within the commercial and industrial sectors for large system installation and programs.
- Monitor and analyse sales and market trends to develop and implement effective strategic sales plans and actions for both short and long term
- Develop high brand visibility in East Africa
- Increase Solar deal network to grow the solar business
- Implement agreed sales and marketing strategies
- Track lost business, and start afresh, within a timely service recovery.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new acquisitions with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- In liaison with the customer’s service coordinator ensure all customer needs are addressed.
- Understand consumer market needs, behaviour attitudes, consumer needs and advising management on the same.
- Assist in formulating and implementing annual marketing and sales strategies.
- Participate in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management.
- Draw annual sales and marketing budgets for operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in renewable energy will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Sales Representative – Renewable Energy) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd June 2023.