- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 3 years
- Location Kitale
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Officer, the Office Administration Assistant will be responsible for performing exceptional clerical tasks within the office set up to support daily operations.
The Office Administration Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to the following roles:
- Promptly and courteously receive, direct and relay telephone messages to the appropriate recipients.
- Support with document preparation such as typing, photocopying, scanning etc as assigned.
- Support the preparation of staff meetings and record meeting proceedings.
- Facilitate dispatch of cheques in good time to avoid late payments.
- Receive and attend to visitors whilst they await appointment.
- Maintain the front office filing system and file all general and unsolicited correspondence.
- Ensure that the office is clean, tidy and meticulously maintained at all times.
- In liaison with the project accountant, coordinate office equipment purchases, repairs and maintenance.
- Manage the booking of the conference room facilities for all internal meetings.
- Receive documents and other deliveries for the office, ensuring that these are distributed to respective addresses.
- Keep an updated contact database that can be easily accessed.
- Perform other duties as assigned which are designed and developed to improve the operations of MEECT.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration/Management, public relations or any other relate field.
- Three (3) years of related work experience with increasing responsibilities in a busy organization.
- Committed to and conform with the organizations mission.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment required.
- Excellent administration and organization skills.
- Active Listening skills.
- Excellent customer Service skills.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong Computer skills, especially in MS-Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili. Proficiency in other local languages may be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Act Change Transform (Act) on act.or.ke to apply