- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The job holder will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Services and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Directorate.
- Contract Period: Six (6) Months Fixed Term Contract
Key responsibilities for the position:
- Providing planning and logistical support to the Director Corporate Services and departments within the Directorate;
- Maintaining appropriate records in the office of the Director of Corporate Services;
- Drafting reports and letters on behalf of the Director of Corporate Services and related correspondences that require review by the Director of Corporate Services;
- Requisitioning office utilities from the stores and other external providers for purposes of smooth office operations at the Directors office;
- Responding to both internal and external queries in a timely manner; and
- Ensuring that key activities within the directorate are updated on the Corporate Diary;
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Office Administration, Business
- Management or business-related degree.
- Must be computer literate.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience will be an added advantage.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings;
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player and
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Capital Markets Authority (CMA) on hrmis.cma.or.ke to apply