- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The job holder will be reporting to the Office Administrator and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office of the Chief Executive Officer.
Contract Period: Six (6) Months Fixed Term Contract
The key responsibilities for the position:
- Carrying out office support and administrative work including managing processes and monitoring schedules related to the Chief Executive Officer’s office tasks and services;
- Providing effective communication and ensuring professional interface and superior customer service;
- Handling enquiries and briefing the Chief Executive Officer on issues requiring his/her attention and prompt decision-making to ensure stakeholder satisfaction;
- Drafting correspondences and reports including letters and memos;
- Receiving and screening incoming calls, visitors, correspondences and reports;
- Making travel, accommodation, transfer and other logistical arrangements for the Chief
- Executive Officer and liaising with the relevant external Government offices including foreign affairs on travel matters or others as may apply.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Office Administration, Business
- Management, or business-related degree;
- Must be computer literate;
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience will be an added advantage.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings;
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player and
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Capital Markets Authority (CMA) on hrmis.cma.or.ke to apply