- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Logistics
Responsible for overseeing a company’s fleet of vehicles. The fleet admin must be highly collaborative to manage costs and keep the fleet running smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an efficient and courteous first point of contact dealing with telephone, and email enquiries.
- Provide an efficient administrative service including collating, inputting and maintaining data.
- Provide support to the Fleet Manager where required.
- Provide additional administrative support as and when needed to the wider team.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance of vehicles and facilities maintenance.
- Undertake health and safety stock checks on the vehicles and replenish where required.
- Work with the Fleet Manager to maintain and effectively monitor the tachograph database.
- Ensure all vehicles have valid statutory documents.
- Prepare fuel consumption report and vehicle cost analysis report on a monthly basis and submit to the Administration Officer.
- Ensure all drivers have a valid driving license.
- Conduct spot checks on vehicles to ensure that they are in good working condition.
- Ensure routine servicing and maintenance of program vehicles are carried out on time; initiate requisition for vehicle servicing and maintenance.
- Follow up on payments for all expenses relating to program vehicles including fuel expenses and servicing in a timely manner.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college; preferably with a focus on supply chain management; Logistics
- 2-5 years of work experience in Transport and Logistics
- Working knowledge of multiple transport functions and transport.
- Relevant Transport management diploma course.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 8th July 2023. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.