- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary RangeKSh 100,000 – KSh 150,000/month
Our client is a registered and accredited private tertiary medical training institution based in Thika and regulated by TVETA. They provide certificate & diploma health and medical courses. They seek to hire a Sales and Marketing Manager. The position holder will develop and implement Sales & Marketing strategies and plans and ensure they achieve business growth and reputational objectives.
The candidate’s success will be judged by the College’s ability to recruit quality students, achieve consistent revenue growth and enter into strategic partnerships in line with set targets.
- Develop and implement a marketing and recruitment strategy for the College
- Create an annual Sales & Marketing plan setting clear deliverable and KPIs
- Initiate sales and marketing and PR activities and events, campaigns and outreaches
- Support digital marketing, media publication and social media activities
- Identify, attract and convert business growth opportunities
- Increase revenue generation and student admissions
- Utilize market research and data analysis to ensure business needs are met
- Submit quality sales and marketing reports to management in a timely manner
- Submit the sales and marketing budget and monitor and control spending
- Manage, motivate, coach and lead the sales and marketing team
- Set team objectives/KPIs and monitor performance
- Inculcate a culture of continuous improvement, creativity and innovation
- Communicate business objectives and student recruitment approaches to all employees
- Keep abreast with sales and marketing and industry trends
- A Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, business administration, or related field.
- At least 4 years demonstrable success in a sales and marketing managerial role (preferably in a leading college or university)
- Demonstrable sales and marketing track record
- Experience of digital marketing, website development and social media management
- Experience in optimizing Google AdWords campaigns and with website analytics tools
- Creative skills including copywriting and an innovative approach to marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to develop and deliver a comprehensive sales and marketing program that achieves results
- Strong leadership skills to motivate your team and colleagues
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.