Tours & Travel Jobs In Kenya.
Job title: Reservation Assistant,
Industry: Tours and Travel,
Location: Lavington, Nairobi,
3 months’ Probation: 18k-20k,
Salary after Probation: 20k-25k Plus commission,
Our client is a leading Tours and Travel Company, and they seek to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the position of Reservations Assistant to be based in Nairobi. The Reservations Assistant is responsible for guaranteeing smooth and efficient operations of the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations services in order to achieve maximum guests’ services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in bookings, reservations & ticketing for domestic flights.
- Assist in the day- to –day duties of the reservations to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Ensuring competitive tour costing, quotations and pricing for accommodation and air.
- Ensuring proper management and preparation of client’s itineraries per their request.
- Hotel bookings and confirmations.
- Overseeing proper Invoicing and Accounting of files
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Provide excellent customer services to clients, agents and suppliers as required
- Respond to enquiries regarding hotels & safaris within 24hrs
- Prepare itineraries to the various destinations of interest
- Keep clients up to date with changes in the travel industry
- Ensure payment for each tour booking is received in advance or proper authorization is received from a corporate prior to credit sale
- Create contact with hotels, car hire, sightseeing attraction and other service providers for best competitive contract rates
- Making follow-ups on tour quotations
- Ensuring that tours quotations are competitive as well as terms & conditions
- Assist in visa application for visitors
- Any other duty assigned
- A degree/Diploma in Tours & Travel or Business Administration or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience as a Reservation Assistant in Tours and Travel industry or working in service industry
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge
- Handle high working pressure
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding leadership, planning and negotiation skills
- Female candidate encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Those who meet the above qualifications should send their application clearly stating the job title on the email subject (Reservations Assistant) to email@example.com before 21st June 2023.