- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldScience
Duties and Responsibilities
- To inspect raw materials, in-process, and final products in a timely manner.
- Interpret customer specifications and artworks, directly provide guidance to shop floor staff to ensure all requirements and job characteristics are understood and approved to ensure jobs meet specification.
- Maintain accurate records of all completed inspections.
- Manage and maintain customer relationships by addressing and ensuring timely closure of any arising customer complaints and /or concerns related to Quality.
- Support the continuous evaluation of existing quality control and assurance inspection methods and procedures and recommend the relevant corrective actions for improvements where necessary
- Document and report any work or process not conforming to specified requirements; initiate corrective action reports where applicable.
- Track compliance of material conformance reports to specifications and ensuring safe practices are being always maintained.
- Represent Quality Department in continuous improvements activities and projects; support the development and implementation of new internal quality specifications to ensure compliance to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Support the training efforts of the operational staff on new quality checks, processes and ensure proper documentation of the respective processes.
- Support the Production Manager in monitoring and measuring the process health of quality control against production performance.
- Ensure adherence to laid out processes and standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure adherence to all safety standard practices and procedures and internal authorization process
- Ensure whatever is to be dispatched is as per the work instructions.
- Customer Satisfaction- Ensure whatever moves to the next step is as per the customer requirements thus decreasing customer return ration and customer complaints.
- Health & Safety- Ensure safety standard compliance to minimize/control occurrence of health and safety incidents.
- Reporting excellence
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Quality or any technical related course
- Quality Assurance & Control related certification is an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite & Management Systems
- 3+ years in Quality Control environment preferably in a Mining industry
- ISO-QMS experience is an added advantage
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment to ensure delivery requirements while exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject line on your email