- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
- Evaluate the materials routinely used during production, the work environment, and components during production by running specific tests of quality.
- Receiving, sampling, and analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk, and finished products.
- Validation of production processes, quality control procedures, and calibration of equipment, and maintenance of their records.
- Communicate with management and other team members when problems arise and offer possible solutions to help correct any mistakes during manufacturing.
- Issue Root cause, Corrective action and Preventive Measures.
- Liaise with all departments and the hygiene team to ensure 100%compliance to GMP.
- Perform detailed inspection of manufactured products against product specifications.
- Report findings of quality issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.