- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching on opportunities and generating leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and executing Demo meetings while documenting requirements.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Following up on proposals with potential clients for sign off.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in sales or related field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of any sales automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Good experience selling CRM software to companies
- Aggressive and hardworking person who is goal oriented and self motivated.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject line on your email