- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Eldoret
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
About the Opportunity
Inkomoko is looking for a responsible Office Assistant to support the team in Eldoret at the front desk and provide professional administrative support to the company.
RECEPTIONIST DUTIES (50% time)
- Ensure the office is open and closed on time
- Maintain professional front office/receptionist area & answer the office telephone
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Complete administrative tasks while seated at the front desk throughout the day
- Ensure security at the front desk
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (20% time)
- Office supply management – ensure office has all supplies needed for successful operations
- Stock control and monitoring for all chemicals and materials used
- Communicate to the management in case of any repairs or maintenance required.
- Reserve and prepare rooms for meetings – must be on-time before meeting start, including tech
- Clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, scanning
HOUSEKEEPING AND HYGIENE SERVICES (30% time)
- Maintain a clean office environment and ensure that all offices, entrances and rooms are kept clean on a daily basis. (Dusting of furniture, emptying of rubbish bins daily and periodic cleaning of the refrigerator, microwave oven etc.)
- Use mops and cloths for cleaning different areas to prevent cross infection
- Cleaning of carpets/Curtains periodically.
- Washing of office crockery and cutlery
- Cleaning and removal of cobwebs on wall/ceiling/windows and doors.
- Removing visible stains on the walls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates must navigate fast-paced environments with enthusiasm and incredible attention to details.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently with the highest personal integrity
- Basic computer skills with MS Excel and Word
- High level of customer service, with experience in customer care roles
- Previous professional work experience
- Holder of a Bachelor degree or related Advanced Diploma
- Good Communicator in English and Swahili
- Must be residing in Eldoret
What You’ll Get
This role is inside a high-growth, mission-driven social enterprise. By joining, you’ll access:
- Competitive salary, and potential Goal-based bonus
- Incredible company culture, including deep investment in your learning and growth
- Diverse colleagues and policies that show our commitment to equity and inclusion
- Talented, passionate, and committed team colleagues across the region
- Ability to make a significant social impact to your community
- Generous health insurance, staff savings, parental leave, sabbatical, and more benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Inkomoko on aec-jobs-portal.web.app to apply