- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
About the Client:
A conglomerate comprising internationally acclaimed brands which are making a mark worldwide with a complete range of specialized services to cater to the diversified requirements of its clients
The Executive Assistant will provide support on the daily activities and needs of a busy professional organization.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Economics or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant or in a related field.
- Proven experience as a personal assistant or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
Personal Traits, Qualities and Aptitudes.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when necessary.
- Have exceptional communication skills,
- Be proactive, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Be a person who can demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, and make travel arrangements
- Coordinate and manage communication with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Conduct research and compile reports as needed.
- Manage email correspondence and respond to inquiries on behalf of the employees.
- Draft, proofread, and edit documents, including memos, letters, and presentations.
- Prepare and organize materials for meetings and presentations.
- Run errands and handle personal tasks as requested.
- Manage expenses and handle billing and invoicing.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, copying, and data entry.
- To coordinate the various operating units in liaising with the managers , partners or other
- agents following up and reporting back to the group head
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting, “FARM MANAGER” or “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER-LAW FIRM” or “(Executive Assistant)” or(Contact Centre-Reliever -Hospital) as subject to reach us not later than 10th November 2023 to email@example.com. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.