- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Oversees HR services desk.
- Oversees HR operations / HR administration function.
- Actively collaborate with the HR Manager to provide strategic business support in all the HR technical areas including; job analysis and competency modelling, workforce analysis and planning, talent acquisition, talent development, onboarding and offboarding of employees, leadership development and succession planning, HR metrics and reporting, performance management, Total Rewards, culture and change management, driving employee engagement, DEI drives, HR policies formulation and review, HR Audit, employees and industrial relations, HR compliance, costing and budgeting, employee wellbeing, various HR project management, strategy formulation and implementation, negotiation with and onboarding various HR stakeholders among others.
- A bachelor’s degree in a Human Resource Management or other related course from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) qualifications.
- A member of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, as a HR generalist, in a fast-paced business environment, preferably in manufacturing and/or working with Unions.
- Conversant with the Kenya Employment Laws.
- Demonstrated ability to takes ownership, deliver results, create team success, and champion change.
- Demonstrable abilities to live BIC values of Sustainability, Ingenuity, Simplicity, Teamwork, Integrity, and Reliability.
OTHER DESIRED COMPETENCIES
- Ability to handle multiple and urgent emerging issues timely and successfully.
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Ability to streamline and improve operational efficiencies.
- Proficient in MS office; knowledge of HRMIS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BIC on careers.bic.com to apply