- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondences;
- Maintaining office diary;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; taking oral dictation;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Maintaining schedule of meetings;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment; and
- Handling office petty cash
Professional Qualifications and Experience
For appointment to this position, a candidate must possess:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelors Degree in Secretarial Studies or Bachelors of Business and Office Management or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution or Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) Stages I, II and III from the Kenya National Examinations Council.
Proficiency in computer applications
- Served in the grade of Office Administrator for a minimum period of four (4) years or in a comparable position in a public or private sector;
Skills and Competence
- Possess good oral and written communication skills including report writing;
- Have a good understanding of the SEZA Mandate;
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and competence in work performance;
- Be computer literate;
- Have good interpersonal.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants will be required to submit the following documents;
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- National Indentity Card/Passport
Support Documents Requirements
- Successful applicants will be required to satisfy the provisions of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting the following compliance certificates;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (Compliance Certificate);
- Commission for University Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (Clearance Certificate);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- Credit Reference Bureau (Clearance Certificate).
How to Apply
- Suitably qualified candidates should apply online using the application form provided in the following link: (https://forms.gle/QYwkGjojraCv3Twr7)
- NB: You will need to sign into a google account in order to access the application form.
- Candidates should attach a duly signed cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and National Identity Card. All online attachments should be submitted in PDF format.
Applications must be submitted on 11th July 2023 not later than 5.00pm (East African Time).
The Chief Executive Officer
Special Economic Zones Authority
UAP Old Mutual Tower, 14th Floor, Upper Hill Road
P.O Box 30418-00100, GPO
Nairobi, KenyaInterested and qualified? Go to Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) on docs.google.com to apply