- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- The job holder will be responsible for the timely receiving and dispatch of dry goods while keeping proper safe custody of the finished/materials stock and records as per the laid down policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Receive all the in-bound stock items from contracted suppliers, production /other warehouses, external customers and third parties into the store after due evaluation in line with the laid down policies and procedures.
- Confirm that the received stock items against approved LPOs/Indents conform to the set quality standards requirements and are correctly and promptly posted into bin cards and system.
- Collate , follow up for approvals and submit all payment receipts, delivery notes, Goods Receipt Notes, Inspection & Acceptance Forms, and invoices to finance and / or customer service in a timely manner to facilitate update of customer balances and processing of payments.
- Promptly issue items held in stock to the relevant recipients in correct quantities and in accordance with the approved policies and procedures.
- Ensure no stoppages and interruption of production plan by ensuring materials have been issued in correct quantities and quality, and that material balances have been reconciled fully in a timely manner.
- Advice the Store Controller on any foreseeable risk and when the stock levels reach the re-order levels as per procedure/work instructions.
- Facilitate regular/monthly stock takes in the assigned stores, besides daily reconciliation and account for any variances.
- Prepare and complete all necessary paperwork or data entry for production, quality, and safety records relating to the store.
- Ensure goods received are properly arranged/stacked in accordance with pre-marked lot/batch numbers with clear gangways left between adjacent stacks to facilitate an effective stock rotation/FIFO.
- Coordinate for proper housekeeping, and a safety environment of the returnable Bottle’s Yard and the Satellite Bottle Warehouses.
- A diploma in stores management or related field
- At least 2 years’ stores management experience in a similar environment. .
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Must have excellent attendance record and be available for appropriate training.
- Ability to be flexible on a daily basis to meet the needs of the business.
- Willingness to work necessary overtime as required.
- Must be able to work well with team members.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percents).
- High level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) on myhr.kwal.co.ke to apply