- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The position is responsible for executing all financial operations and supporting the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Maintaining the general ledgers in QuickBooks
- Weekly bank payments and reconciliations
- Act as the main finance contact person for all customers and suppliers
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets schedule
- Preparing, sharing of client invoices, Record & track of Customers payments and Customer Statements.
- Record & Keep track of Suppliers Invoices
- Preparing client invoices, statements and following up on the same
- Data capture on accounting tool (Quickbooks), and preparing reports for review by your supervisor
Project costing and timesheet
- Collection and analysis of project and product managers time sheets and prepare a timely report in excel for use in project accounting.
Payroll and Pension Management
Management of Petty cash and other disbursements
- Petty cash reconciliation in QuickBooks system
- Reconciliation of airtime and internet bundles and allowances
- Preparing disbursements for employees who travel and tracking their travel dates.
Assist with management of Taxes
- Assisting in filing and payment of VAT, W/TAX, NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, HELB
- Assisting in liaising with KRA on all queries
Assist in Financial Reporting and analysis
- Assist with budgeting process, reviewing and analyzing actual vs. budget numbers
Assist with office administration.
- Office supplies management
- Supervision of office support staff
- Responsible for general office and compound tidiness, repairs and maintenance
- Any other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting
- CPA Level 4
- 2-3 Years’ experience in finance Department in a busy organization
- Experience working with Quick books or sage accounting system
Competencies and Attributes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Excellent communications skills – Written and verbal.
- Strong excel and computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Good understanding of procurement process & technical knowhow
- Has strong management and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Turnkey Africa Kenya on turnkeyafrica.bamboohr.com to apply