- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Settling guest check/billing by cash/cards
- Maintain the cash register by accurately counting the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift, ensuring that it balances with sales transactions.
- At the end of the shift, reconcile the cash register, prepare a daily sales report, and assist with closing tasks.
- Drop the cash in the Finance office, each envelope will be checked by the General Cashier
- The redeemed gift certificate should be attached to the relevant guest check and secured in the drop safe with the shift cash drop.
- At the end of each shift, cashier should place the cash sales for the shift in a remittance funds envelope. The front of the envelope should give a clear breakdown of the money being remitted and all envelopes should be deposited into the Cash drop safe
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience in hospitality industry
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
- Honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Accor on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply