- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate end to end recruiting process and support recruiting efforts by guiding hiring on best practices in recruitment and selection to attract key talent in liaison with HR Manager
- Coordinate the performance management cycle from objectives setting to performance monitoring and year-end review for the Hospital, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis within the hospital.
- Promote learning and development culture and coordinate the end-to-end training and development process for staff including planning and logistics support.
- Coordinate General HR operational processes including leave balances, policy reviews, improved employe experience,
- communication, filling, and documentation and updating the HRIS.
- Assist with labour relations initiatives through ensuring compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreements as well as the company rules and regulations in the Hospital;
- Provide support and advice on staff welfare matters related to staff medical, DOSH, Team building, HR activities and
- programs and people-related and issues facing the Hospital;
- Prepare the human resource forecasts for the departments in consultation the Heads of Departments in scoping and
- justification of proposed and existing roles in line with the business strategy by recommending optimal staff establishment;
- Support compliance with policies with the labour laws requirements and procedures and implementation of resolutions for audit findings
- Initiate the separation process and lead the exit of the employees from the Hospital;
- Support in developing payroll advice reports.
- Support CBA negotiations and implementations as well as general employee relations.
- Develop monthly HR reports e.g., staff cost, staff establishment, attrition data, etc.
- Advise Heads of Departments and line managers on appropriate disciplinary process to determine the most prudent approach;
- Hold regular meetings with Head of Departments and line managers to establish needs as relates to all HR matters including staffing needs, succession planning, attrition, etc.
- Ensure that staff have relevant professional licenses and that all other documentation relating to their profession are updated and valid to ensure compliance with required standards and regulatory needs, and
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other businessrelated field from a recognized institution.
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) qualifications
- Holder of Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
- Must be registered in good standing with a valid practicing license from the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a HR generalist with 2 year’s at supervisory level.
Method of Application
Submit your detailed resume, a cover letter and a *statement of faith outlining your qualifications and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role.
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through the email: email@example.com by 21st July 2023 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.