- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Janitorial Services
Vacancy No. KNRA/31/2023
For appointment to this Grade an officer must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D (plain) or itsequivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning offices, machines, equipment apparatus;
- Collecting and disposing waste;
- Dusting offices and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderlyarrangement and dispatching letters.
- Arranging for meeting venues professionally and timely;
- Keeping inventory of kitchen equipment;
- Preparing and serving office tea; and
- Performing office and messengerial duties
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply by filling the KNRA Employment Application Form from https://knra.co.ke/careers/ then attaching scan copies of academic certificates ONLY, and submitting through email address: email@example.com or post to the address below, on or before 21st July 2023 at 1700hrs.
The Director General,
Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority,
P.O. Box 19841-00202 KNH.
NAIROBI.Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority ( KNRA) on knra.co.ke to apply