- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
This position will be responsible for providing exceptional administration support service for our Workshop Department. Additionally, the job holder will ensure the provision of quality service to customers, acting as a key liaison between key customer contacts and workshop management.
- Providing full administrative support to the Head of Workshops
- Understanding and complying with customers’ policies, practices, and procedures. Dealing with customer queries in an efficient and professional manner. Receive and screen phone calls appropriately and reporting any customer issues promptly to appropriate personnel. Responsible for managing all visitors to the workshop, including handover to the relevant contact.
- Supporting various activities within the department e.g. following parts orders.
- Ensuring completed vehicles are available for collection/delivery.
- Ensuring all workshop activities (Job cards) are entered into the ERP system.
- Responsible for processing all vehicle repair estimates and ensuring efficient follow-up on outstanding tasks. Ensure estimates, work plans & bill of quantities are generated.
- Prepare and initiate procurement plans for office consumables/ stationery in a timely manner and manage their usage. Management of vehicles parts store and ordering of parts. Keep up to date records of office consumables/stationery usage.
- Provide sufficient support documents to finance teams on all procurements carried out. Work with Finance teams to ensure supplier payments are communicated to them with complete details of the bills being processed.
- Managing petty cash for the branch.
- Maintain Casual employee recruitment, induction, payment & separation records. Coordinate scheduled staff meetings and meeting minutes.
- Managing workshop time & attendance system and generating daily, weekly and monthly reports. Mobilize internal training sessions in all regions and updating all staff attendance register for all branches.
- Ensure staff travel and accommodation while on official duty is well coordinated. Provide to finance sufficient support documents for travel and hotel invoices.
- Renewal of all company licenses- Trading licenses, fire prevention licenses, registration of a work pace, advertising licenses, motor vehicle licenses and inspection.
- Keep the working environment tidy and clean. Ensure general cleaning is carried out once every month.
- Document office related incidents and report to the supervisor appropriately.
- In charge of various security & safety inspections as per inspection schedule at the workshops & workstations Arrange for safety committees internal and external trainings. Ensure all the safety committees have held their quarterly meetings and submit the minutes to DOSH.
- Continually refine, implement, and improve delivery methodologies that help ensure a positive customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field, such as business administration is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software, emphasis on Excel proficiency.
- 3 years of experience as an office administrator in a large and busy workshop
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive and has ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and trustworthiness.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Positive work attitude, team player and exhibits a professional manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?