- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Driving
Tasks, Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of duties to assist hotel guests and patrons such as:
- Welcoming guests at the airport
- Inviting guests to sit down in the shuttle telling them when they will be departing and how long it will take to arrive at the hotel
- Driving safely and secure
- Unloading and loading baggage
- Giving directions and answering inquiries
- Maintains the vehicle clean.
- Respects all safety procedures and traffic codes.
- Call guests by name whenever possible.
- Reports to supervisor if any damage of the luggage.
- Provides and maintains the highest standard of guest care and service.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
- Ensures that designated uniform is worn, well pressed and in a good state of repair and to ensure that name badge is worn at all times.
- Have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and be able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- Handle any guest complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved / unresolved incidents are reported to the Supervisor.
- Ensures company, hotel and statutory rules, regulations and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Acts on your responsibilities for Health and Safety and work.
- Be security conscious with respect to guest, staff and hotel property / welfare and to report suspicious circumstances to the Supervisor.
- Follows all procedures set up for the protection of the environment.
SECURITY, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensures that guest details are not disclosed
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- Reports any suspicious behavior of guests and staff to the GRM and Security
- Notifies GRM and Executive Housekeeper regarding lost and found objects
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct
- Responsible Business: show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities
- Welcomes and escorts guests upon arrival; exhibits courteous manners
- Provides guests with hotel brochures, local maps, and restaurant menus as requested, and refers them to the Concierge for further information
- Proactively informs Front Office staff regarding spelling of guest’s names based on luggage labels
- Knows the names of key people within The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Uses the right approach to respond to negative comments and complaints; and notifies GRM, and appropriate Department Head immediately for appropriate follow-up
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Radisson Hotel Group on harri.com to apply