- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Driving
Must have skills
- Proper time management
- Resilient & flexible
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Available on call at any given time while on duty
- Valid & BCE Class of Driving License and above.
- Valid EPRA License.
- Defensive Driving Certificate
- 3 years’ experience driving in corporate setup.
- Proficiency in using GPS devices i.e., smartphones.
- Certificate of good conduct is mandatory.
- Reporting to our plant at 6AM during assigned shifts, or as and when required.
- Conduct daily tear & gross weights to facilitate loading.
- Support maintenance activities with the help of maintenance team and LPG systems’ Engineering team.
- Conduct maintenance checklists.
- Submitting real time online reports after deliveries via our mobile application.
- Mapping customer locations.
- Before starting any trip, check all statutory licences are valid and up to date, EPRA & NTSA licences, insurance, inspection, branding and inter-county permits.
- Asset/truck must be driven in accordance with Kenya Traffic Act – Cap 404 of the laws of Kenya.
- All accidents and incidents are reported as they happen in a timely manner.
Carefully drive the asset/truck to assigned delivery points and take full charge of the asset;
- Pre-trip checks
- Service interval schedules
- General cleanliness
- Take full responsibility of assets’ accessories – first aid kit, fire extinguishers & tool kits.
- Timely delivery of LPG to the Customers as per stipulated SOPs.
- HSE policies and procedures must be adhered to while handling company products.
- Ensure delivery process are done procedural as per laid down SOP both physical and on company APP system.
- Achieve and observe quick turnaround time at delivery locations as per set KPIs.
- Perform any other duty as will be assigned by the supervisor and management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Proto Energy on hris.peoplehum.com to apply