- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
What you’ll make happen.
As part of a fast-paced and results-oriented team, you will be responsible for identifying and converting new leads, markets, and business opportunities. Your creativity, passion, and drive will be given the room and support to flourish as we aim to connect all rural Kenya.
The role in brief.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling market visits independently to meet prospective customers and build on your lead pipeline.
- Establish, develop,and maintain positive business and customer relationshipsin your region.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for achieving a clearly specified sales target quota each month and for tracking all leads/sales generated using the tools specified by the company.
- You will be expected to contribute monthly feedback and insights on how to improve our outreach strategies and better support you to succeed in your role.
- You will be expected to share customer feedback and suggestions for improvement of all Mawingu’s processes. We want you to tell us how to make our product better so you can sell more!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mawingu on mawingu.co to apply