- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
As a Clinical Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for accurately inputting patient medical records into the Ilara Health recommended electronic medical record (EMR) system. This may include entering customer data, financial records, and other types of information.
The data entry clerk must have strong attention to detail and be able to work quickly and efficiently. They should have a robust understanding of computer systems and word processing. Excellent typing skills and the ability to perform repetitive tasks without losing accuracy are also essential for this position. The clinical data entry clerk will report to the designated team lead and will be expected to maintain the confidentiality of the information they are working on.
- Transcribe existing paper patient medical records into the Ilara Health EMR.
- Conduct on job training for other staff/mentorship in the facility.
- Identify gaps and suggest ways of improving record-keeping of
- medical records and clinic operations
- Assist users in troubleshooting EMR usage.
- Ensure non-disclosure, confidentiality, security and exchange of health records and information.
- Clinical background, in training or graduated.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, in particular word processing
- Able to type a minimum of 20 WPM (words per minute) on a computer
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must have a qualification in BA/BSc or a Higher National Diploma.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ilara Health on www.careers-page.com to apply