- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 1 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering, Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Innovex Solutions Limited commenced operations in 2017. Innovex offers services that leverage in-house developed software/tech platforms.
- The job holder is responsible for facilitating efficient client administration, records maintenance, products administration, document management & operational level reporting.
- Product Operations – Learn about our product portfolio, implement business processes that support day to day routine tasks and manage customer feedback lifecycle.
- Assist in implementing strategies that lead to fulfilment of customer requirements by adhering to the set standard operating procedures on a day-to-day basis.
- Training – Implement training programs for clients either through physical onsite trainings and/or regular bulletins.
- Cross Functional Collaboration – Handle various roles such as account management and operational level reporting & reconciliations for the various products.
- Project Management – Assist in research and documentation of user requirements, automation of manual processes and advancement of automated processes.
- Product roll outs – collaborate with technical team to test and roll out products and new features and provide feedback from clients for product enhancement.
- Problem Solving – Tackle business challenges through scalable solutions.
- Product development – Support commercialization of products as the key support for the distribution team/field operations team.
- Data analysis, data tracking and Reporting for specific products to analyse client behaviour & measurement of key operational performance metrics.
- Accounting & Admin support- Provide necessary financial and logistical support to project activities as well as support in administrative issues to ensure effective running of the business.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, IT or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in client service, support, and sales support roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and effective handling of client escalations.
- Active listening skills and a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to thrive in both independent and collaborative work settings.
- Proficiency in CRM software, Microsoft Office suite, and sales support tools.
- Sound understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- 0 – 1 years of experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality in operational processes and documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Application procedure: send your CV and Certificates to email@example.com
Deadline 22nd October 2023.