- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Consultancy, Data, Business Analysis and AI
- SI seeks to prequalify consultants to provide consultancy services on need basis. The consultants may be required to travel to Somalia if and when necessary. The prequalified consultant will receive approved SOW from ELMI Somalia operations team upon USAID request.
*Please Note: Kenyan and Somali nationals are preferred. *
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in data collection, entry, and analysis on project-based documentation.
- Demonstrated practical experience in the use of relational databases.
- Experience in the use of computer applications and data capture and analysis software, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access and web-based platforms and databases.
- Working knowledge and understanding of various Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Power BI, Tableau, R Shiny, MS Access, MS Excel, Metabase, etc.
- General knowledge and practical experience of using Geographic Information System (GIS) tools such as ArcGIS and/or QGIS to conduct spatial data analysis.
- Regional experience and a good understanding of Somalia context is highly desired.
- Must have outstanding people skills and the ability to arrange simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to stay organized, give attention to information, follow directions and multi-task professionally and efficiently, and comply with data integrity and security policies, including confidentiality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Social Impact on phg.tbe.taleo.net to apply