- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Customer Care
- The position requires a friendly outgoing person who is willing to go the extra mile to provide quality food and beverage service to guests in the hotel at all times.
- He/she should always be perfectly groomed at all times and practice personal hygiene especially while handling food.
- He/she should have proper knowledge of the preparation and service of all International and local foods and beverages.
- He/ she should be time-conscious and always execute his duties accurately and on time, with minimal supervision.
- He/she should be friendly and always willing to assist his guest with a natural smile.
- Wash all the bar glasses and replenish the same to the bars.
- Professional service of food and drinks to guests and providing information on all the menu items.
- Prepares mis-en-place for use during service and bills guests.
- Arrange function halls for meetings and events and set up the tables depending on the events.
- Cleans restaurant equipment including chairs, tables, and wall hangings.
- Cleans the restaurant floor and windows.
- Cleans the bar, the bar counter, and the bar cabinet.
- In charge of the bar when the barman is not around.
- Performs any other duties as may be required by management or superiors
- Certificate in Food and Beverage service and sales from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience working as a cashier, barista or waiter/Waitress.
- Basic computer and numerical skills.
- A high degree of integrity and honesty.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as a team.
- Able to work under high pressure and minimal supervision.
- Stamina and ability to work for long hours.
- Good presentation skills.
- Patient & Accommodating.
- Excellent memory and Speed.
- Ability to hide bad moods.
- Ability to take criticism.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Waiter/Waitress – Hospitality) to email@example.com on or before 20th November 2023.