- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Kiambu
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing /Procurement and supply Chain Management or its equivalent from a recognized University;
- Must have worked in a managerial or senior supervisory position for a minimum of five years with at least one(1) year in a University or equivalent higher education Institution;
- Must have a valid Supplies Practitioner’s License;
- Must have attained minimum Kenya Institute of supplies Management (KISM) 24 CPD points for the current year;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Public Procurement and Assets Disposal Act 2015;
- Must have been a member of at least two Contract Implementation Committees (CIC) in a Government Institution;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in implementing GOK Performance Contracting;
- Must have knowledge , skills and certification on ISO 9001:2015 standards;
- Be computer proficient with detailed understanding of ERP System;
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya
Method of Application
TERMS OF SERVICE
- All advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms subject to six (6) months probation period.
- Appointed candidates will be remunerated as per the Inter Public University Councils Consultative Forum (IPUCCF) and CBA 2017- 2021 Approved Salary Rates.
- Applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualifications, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number, e-mail address and a copy of National Identity Card.
- Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in the area of specialization.
Applicants and Referees should write directly to:
Human Resource Officer
Mama Ngina University College
P.O BOX 444-01030
The Application Package (hard and soft copy) should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00pm on Thursday 24th November, 2023.
Note: Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.