- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- He/ She will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of stocks.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment within the stores, and necessary minor repairs.
- Generate accurate daily/weekly/monthly inventory reports.
- Diploma or degree in storekeeping or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Accounting knowledge or background is an added advantage
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management in the hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a store and/or warehouse environment; especially within the hospitality industry.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Stamina and ability to lift goods.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment including automated stock management systems.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Storekeeper – Hospitality) to email@example.com on or before 20th November 2023