- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Keying of original source documents like i.e. Manifest, Release Orders into Kwatos & ICMS and Terminal Operating System,
- Adhere to all port policies, procedures and security protocols
- Receiving of all types of cargo in the system,
- Issuing of verification memos, proforma invoices and receipts
- Issuing of gate passes and final release orders,
- Providing over-the-counter enquiries on cargo positions and other related queries,
- Cargo stock control, management and reconciliations,
- Issuing loading and offloading instructions in documentation,
- Ensuring safe custody of accountable documents,
- Reconciling physical cargo and system records,
- Double checking of all accountable documents before releasing cargo,
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The job holder must possess;
- Diploma in Business, Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, Clearing & Forwarding or other related fields.
- Two (2) years relevant experience.
- Proficient in use of Terminal Operating System, Excel, Ms Word, Kwatos & ICMS.
- Attention to detail and a team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd on ktdateas.com to apply