- Job TypeContract
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Work within the Partnership and Digital department to identify requirements, design and develop solutions (database design, workflows, user/data interfaces, integrations) and 3 rd line support of business Applications ranging from user analysis, design and development to implementation and maintenance.
- Champion the development of digital solutions by carrying out business analysis, designing end user testing documents, collaborating with internal and external parties to carry out user testing.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications
- Perform the necessary technical design and development functionality to ensure that business application systems can be effectively developed and implemented.
- Enhance and create user and system documentation as needed.
- Perform data modelling to analyse and specify data structures within an application system. Developing database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval and reporting according to specifications.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and/or database components.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications.
- Generation of ideas to improve efficiency in software and application services offered to the business, and/or generate revenue for business.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science or technical-related field.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Certified Solution Developer e.g. Java, Microsoft etc.
- 1– 2 years’ experience in applications development, which includes system customization and report designs.
- 1+ years development experience with any modern programming tools/Platforms e.g. .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP.
- 1+ Years development experience with Spring boot and React or Angular Framework.
- 1 years’ experience with RDMS preferably MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, and Informix.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Britam on britam.taleo.net to apply