- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
The incumbent’s role is to offer end-user IT Technical support to the Business.
He/she shall perform all Installing, maintaining, and monitoring of the computer systems and networks for our business, solving complex technical issues, and collaborating with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be expected in addition to other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Monitoring network performance and preventing malware threats from the firewall.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Maintain systems, databases, and web pages.
- Analyse records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Transfers computer files between platforms.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Providing detailed working drawings for farm office projects.
- Help the Company with online marketing.
- Install and maintain time and attendance biometric systems.
- Support and maintain HR and Accounting software.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
- Monitors truck tracking systems
- Install and maintain packhouse digital scales and music systems.
- Install and maintain the main office boardroom solution.
- Install and maintain DSTV solution for the main office and camp canteen.
- Set up and operate audiovisual equipment for training, meetings, and video conferencing.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Making sure all branches are running smoothly as far as IT is related.
- Designs and produces custom packhouse printer labels.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge.
The following qualifications, knowledge, and experience are required of an employee in this role.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.).
- Relevant IT Certifications (such as MCSE, CCNA/CCNP, MCP with Specialism in Server OS and Active Directory)
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Administration, with 2+ years in a Windows Server 2003/2008/2010 environment supporting 100+ users, experience with Group Policies: Software, Security, Login and logout functions, support of remote users via VPN technologies, Terminal Servers, Backup technologies, Anti-virus software, Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- 1+ years’ experience operating Windows 2000/2003/2008 Exchange Infrastructure
- 1+ years’ experience in Internet Information Server, Web, FTP, SMTP
- Maximize system availability and performance through fault-tolerant configuration, efficient network architecture, and proactive server monitoring.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ngong Veg Limited on ngongvegltd.co.ke to apply