- Job TypeContract
- Experience2 – 4 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
The job holder is responsible for effective and strategic coordination and execution of ‘Parent & Child’ project initiatives. This is a special Brand Asset driven towards differentiating the Britam Health offering through creation of an ecosystem that promises to walk the parenting journey with parents/guardians.
- Content Planning and Management:
- Collaborate with defined internal and external partners to develop a content plan calendar and subsequent execution of the same.
- Copywriting and editing of content received from partners and ensure packaging of the same.
- Manage and coordinate all initiatives related to the Parent & Child workshop. This includes Customer communications, advertising & PR, experiential activities in liaison with the Health Team and marketing team.
- Liaise with the internal & external partners to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Provide daily/weekly status updates.
- Work with business development teams to develop communication materials for approved customer initiatives.
- Take the lead in planning and executing launch events and campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the Assets performance to ensure execution is as per the approved plans.
- Provide leads to Business Development Teams and Financial Advisor teams for sales conversion.
- Cost management to ensure all projects are completed within the allocated budget.
- Digital & Messaging Channels Management:
- Co-ordinate the implementation of digital capabilities, such as planning and buying, search, optimization and data analytics to support growth of the platform.
- Working alongside Senior Stakeholders, Digital Team, IT Tech Team and the business unit marketing leaders, establish a best of breed approach to the use of marketing technology.
- Work closely with the Digital Product teams from different business units (Life/Health/Asset Management) to ensure that the marketing technology strategy aligns with the organization’s broader digital strategy and efforts
- Lead the analytics and reporting function in digital campaigns with a focus on optimization.
- Establish best practices around the use of data and analytics to inform communication campaigns effectiveness and lead our overall approach to use of digital tactics to keep the platform dynamic.
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and optimize communication campaigns for maximum reach.
- Stay up-to-date on latest industry trends and best practices in digital marketing and incorporate into campaigns as appropriate
- Responsible for the collation and curation of all content related to the Parent & Child workshop.
- Conduct monthly content audits to ensure content is up to date.
- Create always-on content together in conjunction with the health team and marketing team.
- Enhance usability, design, content and conversion of all platforms that maybe developed for this asset.
- Devise, implement and manage effective social media marketing campaigns and trends.
- Design internal communication materials i.e., emailers, e-shots, flyers.
Key Performance Measures:
- As described in your Personal Scorecard.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing or a related field.
- 2- 4 years working experience.
- Proven experience in the communication industry.
- Design/graphic skills will be an added advantage.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of excel.
- Knowledge in Diversity management.
- Ability to drive change.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Basic blogging knowledge and skills.
- Report writing-ability to develop reports.
- Strategic Planning.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Decision making – ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner.
- High moral and ethical standing.
- Highly motivated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Britam on britam.taleo.net to apply