Communications Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Social Media Content Creator,
Industry: Hospitality & Events,
Gross Salary: Ksh 50k,
Our Client is a group of Companies in the Hospitality Industry and Events Management. They are looking to hire an in-house Social Media Content creator who will be tasked with creating visibility for the different brands on social media.
- Manage social media pages, coordinate social media campaigns, and develop social media toolkits.
- Serve as the day-to-day lead for social media channels, including sourcing input and content ideas for posts across multiple channels.
- Engage with different audiences and come up with new ways to do this.
- Community management – daily spam check across the channels; approving comments when necessary and quick response/monitoring of comments following guidelines.
- Monitor trends across channels using social media tools such as IO Analytics, and ensure content distribution is efficient.
- Weekly monitoring and reporting on output and engagement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Social Media Content Creation.
- Experience in digital marketing, and video editing/videographer is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in an agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media trends and a thirst for emerging social media technology.
- Creativity and push for initiatives to support our social channels.
- Experience with social media scheduling and content management tools
- Organization, communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Management of timelines of workflow and ensuring work output is met.
- Collaboration with the other departments to ensure tasked objectives are complete.
- A learning attitude.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Media Content Creator – Hospitality & Events) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th July 2023.