Communications Jobs In Kenya.
Company: Luxvoya Limited,
Title: Digital Marketer – Tours & Travel,
Industry: Tours & Travel,
Gross Salary: Negotiable,
Our client Luxvoya Limited is seeking to hire a digital marketer who will be in charge of creating interactive online content and maintaining a smooth user interface for the company website. He/she will be responsible for producing content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
Job Duties Include:
- Engage and manage marketing events which consist of media relations, advertising & promotion, social media platform and public event management.
- Create, develop and expands dynamic content on social media platforms, e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Organise, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Establish and develop marketing communications collaterals which include magazines, brochures, banners, tent cards, posters, press advertisements, packaging and uniform design.
- Design and layout of print ads and collaterals, digital assets (i.e. banners, website layouts, etc.) and other related design work as and when needed.
- Responsible for photography and video shoot for both internal and external events.
- Coordinate, design and manage graphical content for all platforms including websites, print media, social media, electronic newsletters, product design, displays and productions for the organization and its clients.
- Produce videos, photography, animated graphics and other electronic multimedia;
- Actively participate in team brainstorming/concept development sessions.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside consultants, agencies, art services, printers, photographers, illustrators, other designers, staff, etc.
- Maintain technical knowledge in graphic design and emerging trends.
- Identifies target market, creates a brand image, and creates and maintains a marketing campaign for the internet and digital technologies.
- Increase brand awareness and promotes company products and services to increase production.
- Provide support for the management of the website’s SEO, Google Analytics report analysis, and Google AdWords strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication, public relations, business management, community economic development, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
- Expert-level Adobe Creative Suite Skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- A good working knowledge of the interactive production process, including graphics and optimization, and web page production.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to learn and work with other emerging internet technologies.
- Entrepreneurial problem solver and solutions-focused team member.
- Focused on providing excellent customer-oriented solutions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; send your CV, Cover letter stating relevant experience only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketer – Tours & Travel) to email@example.com before 15th July 2023.