- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Mombasa
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Offer exceptional leadership on all Pest Control service planning matters and support the Pest Control manager and service supervisors in all endeavours that are meant to improve service delivery
- Ensure high productivity of the service team and that the state of service is maintained at an acceptable level.
- Review and manage service routing and planning under the direction of the manager and in consultation with the supervisors, and ensure regular updates so that there is minimum time wastage
- Peruse service cards and chemical usage details to generally assess proper usage of prep and all chemicals. Raise issues of concern noted to the service manager
- Promote service staff lead generation and carry out cross selling activities to customers in your database to support efforts by the sales colleagues.
- Undertake telephone sales for residential clients that may come through enquiries and from old jobs or terminated contracts record
- Offer professional customer service so that good customer relationships are maintained in bid to avoid contract terminations on poor service reasons.
- Address on a timely basis cases of potential terminations under the guidance of the manager.
- Enhance communication with customers through proper handling of telephone calls and quickly responding to any customer requirements
- Offer precise service programming so that all services are rendered when due and are promptly processed in the service program (ICABS).
- Take written instructions on installations, withdrawal of services and removal of any company assets from the service supervisor & manager and action accordingly when this happens
- Ensure the use of ICABs is optimized through timely capturing of visits and terminations/ stop service, etc
- Keep record of and remain accountable for Equipment for Rental where applicable under the direction of the manager.
- Play a notable role in debt collection, stop service and service reinstatement. Liaise closely with the credit controller on state of client debt account in relation to servicing
- Make timely and sound decisions regarding service planning and scheduling, keeping your supervisor & manager fully abreast
- Take proactive action on Customer Voice Counts results as may be required on your part, and escalate serious matters to management
- Participate in monthly reporting and report accurately key data such as number of complaints, terminations etc as may be required.
- Have a keen interest in safeguarding company assets allocated to your department and report misuse to your manager/FD
- Proactively support in price increase/contract renewal process, by drafting and coordinating distribution of related letters & correspondences
- Filing of contracts/service cards accurately
- Safe handling of service cards to ensure these are available at all times, neatly stored and archived to enable easy retrieval
- Play a key role in H&S and report promptly any H&S incidences to the manager and senior management
- Promote the improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate.
- Support staff development programs at the department by working closely with the department seniors and HR
- Undertake any other tasks as may be directed by Management
- A diploma or degree qualification in any business course
- A good grasp of the Company’s products and services
- minimum of 2 years experience as pest control supervisor Strong selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate leads
- Self-drive and initiative in current role
- Any relevant tertiary education
- Base salary
- Medical Cover: To be arranged immediately upon joining
- Pension & Group Life Assurance Cover: To be arranged after confirmation
- Promotional Opportunities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Rentokil Initial on jobs.rentokil-initial.com to apply