- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
The Administrative Assistant 3 typically assumes greater responsibilities associated with more complex work such as: administrative support for facilities requiring maintenance at higher standards, providing value- adding services to priesthood leaders such as the Area Presidencies and Temple Presidents, training of other Administrative Assistants, and administration of multiple annual plans.
- Prepares purchase requisitions, processes invoices, prepares financial reports, tracks all materials and services, under the direction of the Facilities Manager, communicates frequently with vendors and contractors.
- Maintains computer databases: Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Preventive Maintenance Schedules, Employee and Facilities records.
- Assist in budget preparation and control activities.
- Assist in preparation and control records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes etc.
- Performs clerical/ secretarial duties as typing correspondence and reports; takes minutes at meeting if requested, enters computer data; maintains files; answers telephones; handles in-coming and outgoing mail; creates work orders; processes purchase requisitions and orders; attends required training meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelors’ degree preferred or 2-year Diploma in Business Administration in related field with minimum three years experience.
- 2-5 years diverse clerical experience in the following disciplines: Property Management, Real estate support to a developer and Facilities Management firms.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience including windows, Microsoft Applications, and aptitude to learn other software applications as needed.
- Basic business accounting skills, including understanding of invoices, purchase orders, contracts.
- Pleasant disposition with good customer service and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak and write in both English & French most preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on epej.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com to apply