- Job Type Contract
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Bungoma
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering
Qualifications and Basic Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in the following fields:
- Human Resource Management; Personnel Management; Human Resource
- Development; Industrial Relations; Public Administration; Business Administration;
- Office Management or equivalent qualification.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent qualification.
- English Literature; Journalism & Mass Communication or equivalent qualification.
- Be unemployed Kenyan aged 20 and 35 years
- Must have not benefited from a similar programme
- Must have completed training and graduated with documentary proof of qualification (Degree) from a recognized Institution.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit six (6) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae; e-mail address; telephone contacts; postal address; copy of their original National Identification card (ID) or Passport; certified copies academic, professional certificates and testimonials; PIN certificates; copy of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) card; National [Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card; Certificate of Good Conduct; Valid Insurance Cover and a recommendation letter from the University.
All applications should be clearly marked with the referenced number of the advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Six (6) hard Copies; and
- Electronic scanned copy in PDF format (as one running document) to be sent to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 July, 2023 by 5.00 p.m.
The Six (6) hard Copies must be submitted on or before 7″ July, 2023 by 5.00 p.m. and be addressed to:- f
The Vice Chancellor, Kibabii University,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200,
Kibabii University — Main Campus
Administration Registry, Third Floor Room ADA 307
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply;
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise;
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates with be contacted;
- Successful candidates will be paid a stipend of KES 15,000.00 p.m.;
- No other financial benefit is attached to these positions;
- Late application will not be considered.