- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation as per the company guidelines.
- Receive and post all food and beverage checks into the hotel computer system.
- Process all payment methods in accordance with company accounting procedures and policy.
- Obtain assigned float and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtaining change required for expected business level, and keeping bank secure at all times.
- Count float at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Understand the food and beverage services being provided, including any promotions.
- Manage customer or team member inquiries and complaints
- Adhere to the daily checklists and notify management of any discrepancies.
- Set up and organize cashier workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials and maintain cleanliness of workstation at all times.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Hotel Manager.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
- High school graduate or equivalent experience. (Hospitality certification is a plus.)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferable in busy hotel.
- Excellent English verbal, written and reading skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Customer service-oriented with a lively, energetic, and outgoing personality.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have accounting background
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com quoting the job title as the subject line in the mail