- Job Type Contract
- Qualification Diploma , KCSE
- Experience 2 years
- Location Thika
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- At least two (2) years working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in data processing and bookkeeping
- Ability to work independently
- Organized with a professional demeanor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle both internal and external correspondences.
- Maintain Institute schedule including meetings and conferences
- Organize documents and files.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle Institute clients and guests. Maintain diaries and arrange appointments.
- Produce meeting agenda and minutes
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Type, prepare and collect reports.
- Filling of documents.
- Manage institute database.
- Prioritize workload.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are advised to send copies of their academic and professional certificates, certificate of good conduct and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant competence in the area of specialization. All application must be submitted to the address below on or before 4th Aug, 2023.
Applications, clearly marked “Application for the position of __________”, must be submitted on or before 4th Aug, 2023 via https://recruitment.umma.ac.ke and should be send to the below address.
Kindly quote the reference number indicated above.
Umma University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized groups and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor,Umma University,
P.O. Box: 713 – 01100,
Kajiado – KenyaInterested and qualified? Go to Umma University on recruitment.umma.ac.ke to apply