- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Migori
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- As a Fuels Quality Assurance Assistant you will be making reference to laid out standards and policy to ensure that we deliver quality fuel into the network.
What You Will Do
- Calibration and maintenance of testing equipment.
- Fuel quality monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Periodic KOKO Consumer hardware performance testing.
- Ensuring the fuels testing laboratory is taken care of and 5s applied to the letter.
- Perform periodic inspection checks for product compliance in the network with set standards
- Ensure safety of the work environment during quality checks.
- Test products as per KOKOLabs procedures and reporting.
- Participate in the fuels receipt with representatives of our fuel partners
- Participate in sourcing and replacement of the lab equipment’s on need basis
What You Will Bring
- Degree in Chemistry related field (chemical engineering,pure chemistry,Industrial chemistry)or its equivalent
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work with testing equipment
- Proficiency in the use of basic computer applications.
- Ability to work independently with accuracy and precision.
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work.
- Problem solving skills
- Cost saving and business continuity mind set
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Koko Networks on jobs.lever.co to apply