- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Contribute to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking etc.
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Assisting in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property market, including market intelligence, competitor information, current trends, and market conditions.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in sales, marketing or business related field
- Well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in a real estate company, with experience in selling land, commercial and residential properties.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org