- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
The Administrative assistant is responsible for delivering a friendly, efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all the guests visiting the Fund, with the key aim of ensuring customer satisfaction.
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resource & Administration Officer, the reliever will:
- Coordinate front desk activities.
- Receive all clients and direct them to appropriate officers for further assistance.
- Ensure high standards of telephone service in order to achieve fast and efficient handling of internal and external calls.
- Ensure that clients are relaxed and comfortable while waiting to be assisted.
- To maintain the reception area at high standards of cleanliness and neatness.
- To receive, sort and distribute correspondence/mails.
- Operate switchboard and connect callers to the appropriate person(s).
- Monitor and report any malfunctioning of office equipment within duty station.
- Type correspondence and reports as directed by superior; sending out email as required from time to time.
- Manage of meeting room bookings and appointments.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning etc
- Perform any other duties as may be required by superiors from time to time.
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A diploma in customer service, business management or relevant field
- Proficient knowledge in IT.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant, front office representation or similar role.
Competencies and traits
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming, integrity and professionalism to uphold the corporate image of the Fund.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers.
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link: https://erecruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than Friday 27th October, 2023.Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Power Pension Fund (KPPF) on e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke to apply