- Job TypeContract
- Job FieldICT / Computer , Internships / Volunteering
Intern – Information Communication and Technology Department (ICT)
Under the direct supervision of the System Administrator the intern will:
- Provide technical assistance to staff and customers on hardware and software-related issues.
- Assist with help desk calls, scheduling, and tickets management.
- Follow up on user requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Use remote tools for maintenance and support of ICT systems.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot any issues.
- Follow established procedures and processes for computer maintenance and management of ICT assets.
- Provide training and support to staff on the use of computer systems and software.
- Perform system backups and maintain accurate records.
- Research and recommend solutions for technical problems.
- Any other relevant duty or responsibility assigned by the Head of Section from time to time.
- Applicants must at the time of application have graduated with Bachelor’s degree
Preferred areas of studies:
Competencies and traits
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Team player
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changing technology.
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link: https://erecruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than Friday 27th October, 2023.Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Power Pension Fund (KPPF) on e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke to apply