- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range KSh 50,000 – KSh 100,000/month
We are seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Regional Manager.
- Manage the calendar of Executives in Jiji
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with the Regional Manager
- Arrange for all travel logistics of Jiji Executives from ticketing, accommodations, meals, airport transfers, and insurance where applicable
- Apply and keep up-to-date permits and other work-related documents of Jiji Executives
- Be the first point of contact between the Executives and internal staff, visitors, etc.
- Ensure executives’ office is always stocked which includes stationery, refreshments, and equipment are well maintained, etc.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Any other duties assigned
- 1 year and above experience as an Executive PA
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and high-volume environment
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding the scope of responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to work independently and prioritize assignments
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, and a super-intelligent workforce in a Fun working environment to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation – A Competitive retainer
- It’s not all work – We have monthly TGIF, Staff Transport, no dress code, and a Beautiful office outdoors where you can change scenery to break the monotony
- Brilliant, young, energetic, and friendly team
- Interact with brilliant minds from all our team who have a global presence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.